Monday, November 23, 2009

She's alive

Yes I am alive and well, just busy and stressed. I'm sure you all understand (the 2 people who look at this haha) anyways here's a recent little "poem" that was more of an idea. It's kind of juvenile but it works, and it's recent.




If I were a bird
something beautiful from another world
I would fly
fly around you by and by
I would make my nest
right outside your house and watch you rest
As a protector
my wings spread out as a reflector
to those who want to do you wrong
just to remind them that I can be strong
I would be quiet
an attempt in avoiding a riot
for the day you notice me
and hide the things you don't want me to see
you'll tell me to leave
and my feelings not to retrieve
you want to be alone
strong and all grown
I would beg and plead
just to be around your life is all I need
but me as a bird
me and you, it's all just absurd.

0 comments: