skip to main | skip to sidebar

Brain Words

Stuff I write and like to talk about.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dreamworld

I have been traveling,
but I am standing still.
I have gone to places in my dreams,
so beautiful and serene.
In reality I am staring,
at a cold gray sky.
I'm stuck in a small town,
restricted by money and watchful eyes.
Therefore, I travel.
I go places in order to relax.
They have become my reality.
I created these dreams,
these wonderful places,
just for me.

Posted by AshleyGrace at 10:39 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links and love

  • Alex Bond Stuff
  • Alyssa Bebe
  • Brain
  • Brandon V
  • Circumstance
  • Current News
  • Darth Manga
  • Dude Sweat
  • Favorite Music Blog
  • Omaha is for Bloggers
  • Ryan Designs
  • Slumber Party
  • Sweat Party
  • Terror Kill
  • This could be my favorite movie ever

About Me

My photo
AshleyGrace
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2010 (6)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► January (1)
  • ▼ 2009 (30)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (3)
    • ▼ April (11)
      • I just wanted to take a moment and thank Stevie Ni...
      • Spring Cleaning
      • Different
      • The Current
      • Dreamworld
      • I guess I can't post everyday... but here are some...
      • More
      • For those of you who asked for them; More to come
      • For those of you who check this...
      • PS.....It's April Fools day...
      • Thoughts... a short story to mix things up a littl...
    • ► March (6)
    • ► February (5)
  • ► 2008 (12)
    • ► December (3)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► April (2)
 

Followers

Template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Everydaypants