skip to main | skip to sidebar

Brain Words

Stuff I write and like to talk about.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Current

History is in the past.
Me,
my life,
is current.
The current is strong.
It's pushing and pulling me,
in every direction.
It's difficult to control,
when there is nothing to grab.
So I lay like driftwood,
floating aimlessly,
with the occasional push and tug.

Posted by AshleyGrace at 1:30 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links and love

  • Alex Bond Stuff
  • Alyssa Bebe
  • Brain
  • Brandon V
  • Circumstance
  • Current News
  • Darth Manga
  • Dude Sweat
  • Favorite Music Blog
  • Omaha is for Bloggers
  • Ryan Designs
  • Slumber Party
  • Sweat Party
  • Terror Kill
  • This could be my favorite movie ever

About Me

My photo
AshleyGrace
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2010 (6)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► January (1)
  • ▼ 2009 (30)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (3)
    • ▼ April (11)
      • I just wanted to take a moment and thank Stevie Ni...
      • Spring Cleaning
      • Different
      • The Current
      • Dreamworld
      • I guess I can't post everyday... but here are some...
      • More
      • For those of you who asked for them; More to come
      • For those of you who check this...
      • PS.....It's April Fools day...
      • Thoughts... a short story to mix things up a littl...
    • ► March (6)
    • ► February (5)
  • ► 2008 (12)
    • ► December (3)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► April (2)
 

Followers

Template by suckmylolly.com - header image by Everydaypants