Monday, July 6, 2009

Well Like I said posts would be sparce,

I am at home so I am able to post. I will be posting something I wrote tonight, but for now I want to take a moment and remember a man who may remembered for the freaky things he did (mostly to himself) but also for his contribution to music. He truly changed pop music as we know it. I know blah blah blah you have all been hearing about this and you are sick of it. He was a great artist and I will remember him forever especially since Thriller was the first music video I EVER saw, thanks to my aunt Sandy. I was terrified for months after that but also learned the thriller dance at a young age, even if it was before my time, my aunt babysat me a lot and that was her decade.
Photobucket

0 comments: