Things have been crazy lately.
Life has changed quite a bit for everyone. There has been many things that have caused all of us to really dissect and think about life and such. Hang in there, Life is important, and the people you meet do change you and know you love them even if they are only here a little while. Everything will be okay. I've had so many questions in my head and realize they aren't meant to be answered.
Along with these sad events, school has been taking over my life. I will have more freedom after friday because block classes end for me. Therefore I will have time to be a friend to those I love, and to write more!
Love You
talk to you again soon
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Also,
Posted by AshleyGrace at 7:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment