I was voted always late for my high school superlatives, I guess I know why.
Anyways here are a two random ones I write during class just to feed those of you (1, 2 or no one) that reads this <3.>
Restricted
Why can't I stop
I breathe in
I'm addicted
I try to break in
but this area is restricted
can't let me in
won't let me be
Be part of you
What am I to do
You started this
then ran away
I'm left standing here
in the pouring rain.
Will it stop?
I look around me,
and it's only raining on me.
me and no one else.
Waking up to what is lost
Untouched and all alone.
I run and run,
with no place to go.
You left me here,
in the middle of no where.
Took my mind,
and left me lost.
Now it is dark,
and I'm running blind.
I trip and fall,
and sink into the ground
unable to hold on to anything.
Suddenly, I wake up.
Was this a nightmare?
I search for you in my sheets.
my dream is a reality.
I sigh, but not with relief.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
So again, it's been a while...
Posted by AshleyGrace at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment