Sorry my poems have been somewhat typical, boring and depressing. I think it has something to do with the weather. I have "cuter" and more innocent poems I will share with you when my mood changes. Right now I'm dealing with the stress that accompanies the end of another semester. You are allowed to criticize. I'm not trying to be depressing... just trying to find a way to release some tension so that I can continue to live my life and write these typical papers for college. What can I say, I'm living the American college dream. (sarcasm intended, if you know me).
The wind reminds me that I'm not alone.
The changing seasons...
they keep changing.
The mirror must lie,
because it's a new person each time.
It's a new day,
then it's a new year.
Is it time that is controlling me?
I'm not in control.
I walk the grounds were people lie,
people that spoke ,
that felt.
Now they are in the ground.
Do they feel the darkness?
Do they speak to the insects and dirt?
They must not be aware of their seclusion.
They lost.
Time will one day defeat me in this battle.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Time versus Me.
Posted by AshleyGrace at 8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment