Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stand Still

Do you ever feel like you can actually feel the earth moving? It's not a sudden movement that results in an embarrassing fall, that is not the earths fault. Instead it is a feeling where the you inside is moving, almost as if you are bending backwards without actually bending backwards. Right now I feel like I am swaying and moving in all different directions but I'm actually sitting in this computer chair watching the people around me pick their noses while they are pretending to research for some difficult college course. I made a promise that I would post all my poems and short stories in a timely matter, looks like I'm the one that is pretending to do my work. My posts will come with time. Time that stutters while I waste moments on trying to hold on to the invisible railing that follows me while my insides are falling behind me. I'm still walking and moving.

Keep Still.
Keep Reaching.